If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a Connecticut
Automobile accident, Attorney Winer-Beck may be able to help you get the
compensation and justice deserved.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE IN CAR ACCIDENT:
1. Stop Immediately, but do not obstruct traffic. Warn oncoming cars.
2. Turn ignition off, guard against fire.
3. Assist injured, then call police.
4. Secure license numbers, makes and models of other cars involved.
5. Secure names, addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured persons.
6. Make rough drawing of scene showing position of cars and/or other details.
7. Don’t hastily accept claim settlement at scene of accident.
8. Notify your insurance agent, or if not possible, local agent of your insurance company.
9. File written report with local or state police if required by law.
10. Keep calm, don’t argue, accuse anyone or admit guilt.
If you or your loved one are involved in an automobile accident contact Attorney Winer-Beck at 203-870-8254 or send an email on the Contact Section of this Website.
30 Ferry Boulevard Unit 2
Stratford, CT 06615
Provided by PCGOTECH LLC